NOVONIX has a very simple process for users to establish peering.
1. Check the eligibility for being a peering member
2. Sign the agreement (MSA & SLA) with NOVONIX
3. Fill up the service order form with all the necessary information
4. After the service is implemented the user will be provided with the Service Acceptance and Fault Reporting procedure along with necessary support contacts.
- The member has to be an licenced ISP, BWA or ANS operator, or any enterprise authorized to peer by BTRC in Bangladesh.
- The member must have an Autonomous System Number (ASN).
- Member’s routing device should be capable of running BGP-4 for peering.